Previous| Back to list |Next


18th century Austrian Rococo frame with carved openwork acanthus leaf sight; corner and centre foliate cartouches with shells, rocaille scrollwork, trailing stems and flowers; all on a 'mosaic' punched ground


Johann Georg Platzer (1704-1761)

The Artist's Studio, 1740-50s

oil on copper 16 1/2 x 23 5/8 in

The Cleveland Museum of Art

Mr & Mrs William H. Marlatt Fund by exchange 2012.41


Previous| Back to list |Next

Subscribe to our newsletter:

Select language
|FOLLOW US   

17 Avery Row, Brook Street, London W1K 4BF|
+44 (0)207 493 8732|
admin@paulmitchell.co.uk